August 16, 2011

A Paris Printable & Share the Love Link Party #26!



Our house has been in full "off to college" mode in the past week. Both of my girls are living in apartments this year and I do believe they enjoy decorating as much as I do!

One of the things we saw that would be perfect for their walls were some city posters from HomeGoods. There was one for Paris and another for London.

The price tag was not in a college student's budget... even from HomeGoods! Instead, we decided to use the original as inspiration for our own design. We changed the places up, used the fonts I have on my computer and I have to give credit to Kim Klassen... this design uses one of her incredible textures which she generously shares as freebies on her Texture Lovin' List.



I've made an 8x10 version of the Paris poster that you can download and print if you like. You can find it here. That's what I have to share this week...
 

And if you liked Paris... you'll love London {available by clicking here}.

Linking this post to:


 




<br><br><br><b>Join us every Friday...</b>


 
The fabulous features from last week's party begin with Lavender Garden Cottage. I am a huge fan of vintage luggage and this post brings on suitcase envy! On top of that, check out how she has styled her photo with the lace and bench... beautiful!


My favorite thing about this flea market booth styled by Stacey at A Sort of Fairytale is the strings of  flashcard like words! Her booth from Kane County Fairgrounds Flea Market is adorable!


Lynda at Something Created Every Day shows off more of my favorite things... bling! I would love to have stumbled upon this sale and been able to come home with these pretties!


 This Chicken Mansion by The Vintage Bag Lady is over the top... you can tell these chickens are living the good life, in style! I love all the beautiful details.



Thanks to each of you for linking up--grab a featured button! Thanks to everybody who linked up last week. I can't wait to see what this week brings!













Button

What have you all been up to? Show us what you got--an original idea featuring your own photos... and link up! Two easy requests... link back to the party as a simple courtesy with one of my buttons or a text link &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp; limit to one link per blog!   If your link has been removed, please re-read  the guidelines before re-posting, or e-mail me with any questions.  Let's party!

Button

Link up the best of your blog for all to see!



sig trans
script follows

Pin It!
Related Posts with Thumbnails